Guaranteed Best Marketing Post Cards in Sacramento.
Does direct mailing work anymore? When you use postcards, statistics say yes.
Are you taking advantage of the “mail moment” that occurs six days a week in every Sacramento home or business? The U.S. Postal service estimates that the average consumer sees 5,980 marketing messages every day. Only 52 of the messages are noticed, and only 4 are read.
Did you know that your odds of having your postcard message read is about 94%. This means that the minutes spent sorting through the mail are a very important “friend” to your business. Email marketing may be good for contacting existing customers, but postcards are great for finding new business!
Contact the Print Center at (916) 779-0799 to discuss how we will make postcards one of your most valuable marketing assets.
Let us help you develop your brand though postcards that reflect the unique selling proposition and values of your company. See what the Print Center in Sacramento offers in postcard options:
- Postcards in Full Color on One Side (B&W Back Side)
- Postcards in Full Color on Both Sides
- Postcards in a Range of Sizes from Standard Postal Sizes to 8-1/2 by 11
- Postcards with Glossy Finish (One Side)
- Postcards with Rounded Corners
We are your full service local postcard printing company—serving the Sacramento area for over 5 years.
Here are some of the reasons our customers come back to us:
- We guarantee our work. Our postcards will exceed your expectations.
- We never charge set-up fees. When you choose to use a local Sacramento postcard printer, you should expect set-up fees as part of the package.
- We quote a price you can depend on. What we quote is what you pay.
- We deliver on time. If you order same day service, you get your postcards the same day.
- We only deliver the highest quality. Our motto is “always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations.”
Order your marketing postcards today using our Postcard Printing Order form. Or call us at (916) 779-0799 to discuss your needs. The Print Center will work with you through the complete postcard printing process—from conception, to design, to finished product. We won’t be satisfied unless you are.
Copyright 2010 The Print Center, All Rights Reserved.